The Ponoka Ag Society supports two $500 scholarships a year to residents pursuing post-secondary.
1. Reside in the Town or County Ponoka - East of the
Crestomere School west boundary.
2. Between the ages of 17 and 21 as of December 1st.
3. Enrolled at a post-secondary in a trade, certificate,
diploma, or degree program:
a) that is directly related to agriculture or
b) that the candidate can show will benefit
future rural agricultural communities.
4. Documented active participation in their family,
school, and community.
5. Demonstrated leadership in those activities.
5. Volunteered in the community. Volunteering with the
Ponoka Ag Society would be a bonus! Do not hesitate
to check out opportunities!
** Preference given to first time recipients.
1. Submit a completed PAS Scholarship Application,
including short personal essay. See below.
2. Include your most recent up to-date record of academic
achievement from your school or Alberta Education.
*Proof of payment for the program will be required before
funds will be released to declared recipients.
Submit your NEATLY completed application, essay & marks
by September 1st to:
Mail: Ponoka Agricultural Society
Ponoka, Alberta, T4J 1R5
OR Email: firstname.lastname@example.org