The Ponoka Ag Society supports two $500 scholarships a year to area students pursuing post secondary.
Criteria: 1. A completed PAS Scholarship Application form (including official transcript of marks & proof of paid
enrollment (Download below)
2. Reside in the Town or County Ponoka - East of the 5th Meridian Road
3. Between the ages of 17 and 20 as of December 1st of year of applying
4. Enrolled at a post-secondary in a trades, certificate, diploma, or degree program that:
a) is directly related to agriculture or
b) the candidate can show would benefit future agricultural communities
5. Have been active in their family, school, and community
6. Outline how they have given back through volunteering. Volunteering with the Ponoka Ag Society would be a
If the recipient does not attend the program, he/she would forfeit the funds and be required to refund the $500 to the Ponoka Ag Society.
Submit your typed application and necessary documents by September 1st to:
Mail: Ponoka Agricultural Society OR Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ponoka, Alberta, T4J 1R5